Emeril and I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and well-wishes.
Emeril came home on Saturday after having surgery on Friday. He is doing very well. He’s able to pee again (yeah!) and poop too (woo-hoo!). He’s moving a bit slowly but still gets a little pep in his step when treats are offered.
We would like to thank Dr. A and the great staff at Bixby Animal Clinic for their excellent care of Emeril.
[as dictated to Tanya]
I am thankful for lots of things. I am thankful for:
- People admiring my handsomeness.
- People who feed me (even when they are not supposed to).
- People who pet me when I permit them to do so.
- A full dish (rarely do I see this).
- Belly rubs.
- Full body massages.
- Uninterrupted naps.
- Pet brushes. Mom should use it more frequently.
- Clean litter boxes. (Ahem)
- Snuggie. It was a gift for me. Not you.
- Toys. But only for a maximum of 30 seconds per day.
- My beds. Although I only have one special bed right now. More has been promised.
As you can see I lead an admirable life of leisure. But the one thing I am most thankful for?
Being back home with my mommy and able to pee and poop again.