It’s been a year since Emeril and I lauched Eat Laugh Purr. It feels like it was yesterday when I “flipped the switch” and we went live. There was excitement and fear in my belly, but most of all—anticipation. Where would this blog take us?
Well, it mostly takes us into our living room, where we type our posts. 😀 It also takes us into your homes and lives. And we sincerely thank you for inviting us in.
Initially, I was very, very nervous that we’d have to nothing to say after a week or two. But we did. And subsequently we found something to say on week three and four and so on.
Emeril and I reviewed our old posts and selected a few of our favorites to share with you—just in case you missed them the first time.
Emeril’s Favorite Posts
- In his first post Meet Emeril: His Royal Highness, he sets the stage for his extreme handsomeness and high level of sass.
- In I’m Too Sexy, Emeril shares the burden of being so sexy and how he tries to use his power for good.
- Take a sneak peek into Emeril’s Prayers and learn what concerns him the most.
- Super Awesome Emeril prowls the night, trying to vanquish evil and empty food dishes.
Tanya’s Favorite Posts
- For a short month, I was the mommy to Morimoto and honor our brief time together in A Tribute to Morimoto.
- A little story about The Witch and Frankenstein who lived under the stairs in my childhood home and terrorized me growing up.
- Freddy’s coming for you in a Nightmare in Tanya’s Head but she knows how to make him go bye-bye.
- One of my favorite recipes is Buttermilk Pancakes. They are light and fluffy and turn out perfect every time I make them.
- Fruit Pizza looks gorgeous and tastes amazing. It’s truly a showstopper.
- A blast from my past, Special K Bars are super easy to make and chock full of chocolate and peanut butter.
- I love Mexican food and Carnitas are one of my favorite dishes. The pork is crisp on the outside and super moist on the side.
- As an admitted carboholic, it’s no surprise that my new favorite recipe is Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Onion and Fennel. This dish makes me very happy!
Thank you for making our first year so great. We look forward to our second year of Eat Laugh Purr and can’t wait to see where we go this year!