I’ve been eyeing these Kit Kat blondies for some time. They are one of my favorite candy bars, and I could only imagine how good these bars tasted. And my imagination was spot on—they are super moist and fabulous!
And they make a perfect end to my Super Bowl snack week. We all need a sweet treat, right? Okay, I already shared a caramel corn recipe that is indulgent and delicious, but not everybody loves caramel corn. Shocking, I know. I’m counting on everyone loving kit kat bars, and if not—well, these super rich, chewy and crunchy bars may convert you.
WHITE CHOCOLATE KIT KAT BLONDIES
Slightly adapted from Picky Palate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons half ‘n half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 individual Kit Kat sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×9 inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Place butter into a microwavable bowl and melt. Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips until smooth.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips into a mixing bowl, stir in melted butter mixture.
- Add eggs, half and half and vanilla extract and combine thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Top with cut up pieces of kit kat bars.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. Cool then cut into squares.
Makes 9 big bars or 12 small bars.