I’ve been eyeing these Kit Kat blondies for some time. They are one of my favorite candy bars, and I could only imagine how good these bars tasted. And my imagination was spot on—they are super moist and fabulous!
And they make a perfect end to my Super Bowl snack week. We all need a sweet treat, right? Okay, I already shared a caramel corn recipe that is indulgent and delicious, but not everybody loves caramel corn. Shocking, I know. I’m counting on everyone loving kit kat bars, and if not—well, these super rich, chewy and crunchy bars may convert you.
TO PRINT RECIPE: Click on the print icon located with the other social media icons under my signature. It is the last icon. You can print the entire post or the recipe only.
WHITE CHOCOLATE KIT KAT BLONDIES
Slightly adapted from Picky Palate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons half ‘n half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 individual Kit Kat sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×9 inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Place butter into a microwavable bowl and melt. Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips until smooth.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips into a mixing bowl, stir in melted butter mixture.
- Add eggs, half and half and vanilla extract and combine thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Top with cut up pieces of kit kat bars.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. Cool then cut into squares.
Makes 9 big bars or 12 small bars.