I’ve been eyeing these Kit Kat blondies for some time. They are one of my favorite candy bars, and I could only imagine how good these bars tasted. And my imagination was spot on—they are super moist and fabulous!
And they make a perfect end to my Super Bowl snack week. We all need a sweet treat, right? Okay, I already shared a caramel corn recipe that is indulgent and delicious, but not everybody loves caramel corn. Shocking, I know. I’m counting on everyone loving kit kat bars, and if not—well, these super rich, chewy and crunchy bars may convert you.
White Chocolate Kit Kat Bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp half-n-half
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 individual Kit Kat sticks cut up
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Coat a 9×9 inch pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Place butter into a microwavable bowl and melt. Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, stir in melted butter mixture.
- Add eggs, half and half and vanilla extract and combine thoroughly. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Top with cut up pieces of Kit Kat bars.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. Cool then cut into squares.