Yup. Still sick. But even being sick couldn’t stop me from making these. Strawberry season comes early in California, which I absolutely love. And one of my favorite ways to enjoy those sweet berries is stuffed with cheesecake.
While I used a convenient Jello Cheesecake mix, you cheesecake purists can use a made-from-scratch cheesecake or buy one. Just scoop out the cheesecake (leave behind the graham cracker crust) and pipe the filling into the strawberries. Either way, these stuffed strawberries will be a huge hit for Valentine’s Day or any day.
TO PRINT RECIPE: Click on the print icon located with the other social media icons under my signature. It is the last icon. You can print the entire post or the recipe only.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Recipe from Delicious Meliscious
- 2 quarts of fresh strawberries
- 1 box Jello No Bake Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for drizzling
- Wash the berries, cut off the tops and hollow out the centers.
- Mix the cheesecake according to the directions. You can make this in advance and let sit in the fridge for a couple of hours for the flavors to blend.
- Put the cheesecake in a piping bag or ziploc bag and fill each strawberry until slightly overfilled.
- Put the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and dip each strawberry into the crumbs to coat the top.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring between each cycle. Drizzle chocolate over each strawberry.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!