Maxism is not to be confused with Marxism. Maxism is life with one ginger tabby who is 16+ pounds of energy. He’s a whole lot of cat with a whole lot of personality. I’ll let him explain…
Hi Ya Everyone! It’s me—Mighty Max. My Mama always tells me that I’m silly, sweet and fun, so I do my best to live-up to my motto every day! MaxE has gotta represent! MEOW!
I have recently discovered something amazing. Do you want to know what it is? Of course you do! It’s toilet paper! Yup, it is so delicious! I love to chew it, shred it and unroll it. So. Much. Fun.
You should try it.
Mama gets a little upset with me, which I don’t understand. If she didn’t want me to play with it, why she does she leave it out for me? Silly Mama. Of course, MaxE is going to play with it.
Mama has a lot of rules. Here is just a small sampling:
- Don’t scratch the chair.
- Don’t scratch the bench.
- Don’t jump on the dresser and play with the lamp.
- Don’t eat the plants.
- Don’t chew on cords
- Don’t push dishes off the kitchen counter. Especially in the middle of the night.
- Don’t shred the toilet paper
- Don’t eat the toilet paper
- Don’t put your paw in my iced tea.
- Don’t tip my glass of iced tea over.
- Don’t knock over the picture of Emeril on my desk.
- Don’t turn on the water in the bath tub. I did this once and it was so cool! Mama was unimpressed.
- Don’t be naughty! Now you’re on a timeout for 5 minutes. I got out of the bathroom in 3 minutes. MaxE knows how to open doors!
- Don’t open doors.
- Don’t open locked doors. Yeah, who is the best cat burglar. MaxE!
I do so many awesome things every day that I can’t even remember them all. Mama is lucky to have me around to entertain her. She always laughs hard when I chase after the laser mouse.
But I don’t understand why she doesn’t laugh when I play on the dressers at 2:00 AM. She’s obviously awake since she gets up and boots me from the bedroom. Why can’t she take a few minutes and play with me. Very, very rude.
Still, life is pretty good. I get 3 big meals a day. A handful of treats before bedtime. A super soft bed. Lots of playtime. And lots of snuggle time too, although I’m still confused as to why Mama calls me her snuggle bunny. I am pretty sure that I’m a feline, not a rascally rabbit.
So, all in all, it’s good to be Max in a Maxist world.