Merry Christmas, everyone! Max and I are going to take the week off to celebrate the holiday. We hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday and that Santa treats you real good. MaxE is counting on his recent purr-fect (I can’t help myself) behavior will put him on Santa Kitty Klaus’ nice list. We’ll see!
In the meantime, since many of you will be playing a game of planes, trains and automobiles as you go from one festivity to the next, we wanted to help you pass the time with a few of our favorite posts from the past year.
Tanya’s Favorite Posts from 2013.
This year I cut back on the number of posts I wrote, but it was still hard to choose! These posts are a few of my favorites.
- Spring is Coming: It’s all about the Rainbow Connection and the dreamer in me.
- California Love: I share a few of the favorites things I love about being a Cali girl.
MaxE’s Favorite Posts from 2013
Hi Ya, everyone! I feel like I really hit my stride in 2013. No more shy, Max. Nope. I became the Chief Mischief Maker and meowed about it. All my posts are awesome and these are the best of the best.
- A Day in the Life of Max: I take you through my jam-packed day. People think cats sleep all day (okay, we do) but I have daily routine that keeps me super busy.
- Chief Mischief Maker: Thy Name is MaxE: Mama accuses me of being naughty, but it’s not true. I am mischievous. Big difference.
Tanya’s Favorite Recipes:
I can’t believe all the food I ate last year, although my waistline can. I had to go through the list a few times to come up with my favorite three. 🙂
- Chocolate Fondue: Oh man. What can I say? Do I really need to say anything? Easy and sinfully delicious!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside Down Cake: Strawberry and rhubarb are two of my favorite fruit combinations. This cake is super moist and sweet and tart. It’s perfection.
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip: This is a wonderful and unusual combination of savory and sweet. I wasn’t sure I would like it but I LOVE it. I couldn’t stop eating it.
From the bottom of our hearts, Max and I wish everyone a blessed holiday season. We appreciate you stopping by and hanging out with us. Stay tuned for some exciting new changes to Eat Laugh Purr in 2014. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Tanya and Max