Okay, I’m still not 100% back to normal, but I do feel less like one of the walking dead. Wait … make that coughing dead. Colds suck. While nobody probably enjoys getting sick, I feel extra cranky as I already had a cold this year. GRRRRR.
As Max meowed on Monday, he has been taking good care of me. He’s a great snuggler, plus he is less fussy about when he eats. Emeril didn’t consider being sick a valid reason for a late meal. Max is less vocal about any frustration he might feel. Of course, he just gets into mischief instead.
Since I’m in a weird, goofy mood (thanks NyQuil), I thought I’d share all (okay, maybe not ALL) the things that drive me nuts. Or into a bowl of mashed potatoes. Yeah, you were expecting ice cream, but I’m weird. Or potentially hungover from NyQuil. Is that even possible?
Want to Drive Tanya Nuts? Then Do This!
- Force people on a tablet to view your website in mobile mode, especially if you’re using the Onswipe plugin. I HATE on OnSwipe.
- Make me buy 18 cans/jars/bottles … whatever … to get the sale price.
- Split one season into two parts. Ahem. Breaking Bad (although I miss you desperately), Walking Dead, etc.
- Ignore your kids while they run wildly through a restaurant.
- Go from beautiful 60+ degree temperatures to almost 90 degrees overnight.
- Gain weight=easy; lose weight=hard. NOT FAIR!
- Only have one lane open while employees stand around gossiping.
- When one night there is nothing is one TV, but the next night 5 good shows are on.
- You forget to take your grocery list with you to the store and remember everything but one important ingredient.
Okay, I guess that’s not a horribly long list. But those are the things that come top of mind. Oh wait. I thought of a few more. When I want to play with MaxE and he just wants to sleep. Or I want to snuggle with Max and he just wants to play. Thank goodness I love that kitty.
And finally, it really drives me nuts when I get two colds in one year!
Photo courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net.