Hi ya, everyone! It’s me, MaxE! The very best and most well-behaved cat in the world. That’s right — in. the. world. I am super kind, affectionate, loving and a non-mischief making kind of feline. I come when called and never, ever, get into any sort of trouble. I am perfection!
In fact, I believe Santa Kitty Klaus will shower me with gifts this Christmas because I am the best kitty EVER! I am a role model to felines around the world!
[Tanya] You’re making me a feel a little barfy-warfy reading this, Max.
Yes, I am awesome.
[T] That’s not what I meant.
I don’t understand.
[T} You’re exaggerating your goodness.
Go away, human pet. This is my post. You type what I meow! That was our deal!
[T] I —
Meow! No more interruptions! Or I’ll put you on the naughty list!
Boy, that Mama can be so rude. It’s a good thing she has me to keep her in line. Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted, I was meowing about how Santa Kitty Klaus is going to spoil me this Christmas. I’ve worked extra hard to be extra good this year. Here’s what I’d like as my reward.
What MaxE Deserves this Christmas
- A new fluffy bed. I already have ONE awesome bed but you know who had THREE awesome beds.
- A gigantic bag of cat treats. Like as big as me. I know they make bigger bags and I want one!
- A super deluxe cat tower. My cat tower is nice and I really love it. But I am so good that I should have two! Plus, they have super fancy ones with multiple places to nap and play. And they are humongous, way bigger than Mama, so now I can literally lord over her!
- Lots and lots of toys. The Max Man has a lot of pep and he needs plenty of toys to occupy his attention and to keep him out of mischief. I’d like some more bouncy balls because the dastardly sofa keeps kidnapping them. I’d like some more feather brushes because mine are in very poor shape. Someone has ripped most of the feathers off. I don’t know who did this. But it wasn’t me. Paw swear. Okay, okay, it was me but I feel bad about. Okay, okay, I don’t feel bad about it … at all. I still want a new feather brush though!
- No clothes, please. I have been a best boy, which means NO CLOTHES for Mighty Max. I don’t need them. Nor want them. And I will puke up a hairball over them and Mama’s favorite flip-flops if received.
A Real Good Christmas for a Real Good Feline
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love getting presents from Santa Kitty Klaus and I have been an exceptionally good kitty this year. Don’t listen to Mama. She exaggerates my mischief-making ways. I am a best boy and a good boy!
What do you want for Christmas? And please, be sure to put in a good word with Santa Kitty Klaus for me!